Trim Healthy Mama Weight Loss Success Stories
What Will Be Your Best Non-Scale Victory In 2015? January 01 2015
We never get tired of reading about the amazing weight loss stories from Trim Healthy Mama's around the world. We especially enjoy the Non-Scale Victories - even if the scale might not be moving there are so many great things that are happening in your body when you choose to eat the Trim Healthy Mama way. Here are some wonderful examples of non-scale victories from mama's just like you:
- "I'm never hungry. My knees, hips and feet are no longer hurting. My asthma is pretty much no existent, I can make it from my car to the house without pausing to catch my breath. Best of all, I don't have to look for butt friendly chairs.” – Alice B.
- “My ankles are no longer swelling everyday!! When my feet hit the floor every morning, they no longer ache!! Yay!!!! I've still got a ways to go, but I'm happy to keep this up for the rest of my life.” – Sheri F.
- “I no longer get the mid afternoon slum in energy. I'm actually needing less sleep at night as well. I love not dragging through the second half of my day!” – Wendy H.
- “I have MS. I have literally tried every single diet....Carb Adicts, Atkins, WW, Weigh Down, Stop the Insanity, Richard Simmons etc. This is the ONLY diet that has every worked so well for me. I have lost 60 pounds since April. I have more energy, more stamina, sleep better, my Moodiness is better.” – Kristina J.
- “Lost 55 ish lbs and most importantly reduced my medications from 7 to only 1!!!!” – Annie C.
- “I can go up and down my stairs now without getting winded, my stomach issues are almost all gone, the pain I have always had in my feet is gone, and I just feel so much better.” – Donna T.
- “Down 2 sizes. My BP has significantly lowered. I sleep better, and have more energy....and best of all, I don't have the food cravings I used to have. THM for life!” – Dawn G.
- “Pounds gone, inches gone, cravings gone, more energy, seems like I have come out of my fog and depression and anxiety seems to have lessened. Have been on plan 3.5 months. More confidence and food FREEDOM!!!” – Twyilla K.
- “When I started THM, I had been on cholesterol meds. for a little over a year. The lowest that I was able to get it down to with meds alone was 222. After three months on THM, my cholestrol dropped from 222 to 156. I have so much more energy now. No more 2 PM sugar slump. My family eats THM with me for all of our evening meals. Its very economical, contrary to some of the posts you will see. My grocery / food expenses have actually come down because I'm not buying fast food, convenience foods and junk. One of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm NEVER going back!!” – Leslie S.
- “I am 60 yrs old last month. Been on THM since February lost 59 lbs. Cholesterol dropped 55 points in 2 months, triglycerides down & have dropped 1 1/2 of my bp pills (weaning off & hopefully be off all in a few months).” – Terry M.
- “Fitting into jeans I haven't worn in 2 years. Before I couldn't pull them over my upper thighs.” – Kim M.
- “My asthma is gone when I eat the THM way. I have more energy. I feel better, head to toe and I am losing weight. 25 so far and while that is slow, it's also healthy and permanent. And I don't exercise yet. But I am ready to start now. I never would have said that before. It's worth it.”- Patti M.
We hope you have many non-scale victories in 2015 and there is nothing better than the moment that pair of jeans fits or that goal dress actually zips up!
Amazing Success Story From Brooke and the Star of the First Trim Healthy Mama TV Commercial! December 28 2014
“I borrowed the book, read a little, bawled my eyes out in hopelessness, and put the book on the shelf to give it back to my sister in law. I was overwhelmed with my weight, afraid of failing AGAIN, frustrated with my lack of any will power, and thinking I can’t do this -its too hard.
I tried to give the book back and I felt such an intense pressure from God to try reading it more. I fought Him. I had been looking for something to balance my hypoglycemia. I finally gave in and flipped the book open and it landed on the chapter about hypoglycemia. I started to read only to feel more overwhelmed, have a total melt down again, and feel more hopeless than ever. My sister in law is very encouraging and would not let me get away without even giving it a try. BLESS HER!
I have said before that my eating made drive thru Sue look like a health nut. It was bad! I craved sugar so bad because of the hypoglycemia and ate tons of it without ever having the cravings subside. It was like a drug addiction. The more sugar I ate- the more I wanted.
I started to realize being willing to change was the first step towards health. I also realized all the negative thoughts were the devil trying to get me to fail by not trying. I finally gave in and tried the THM.
My sister in law, Rhonda, coached me so far as in taking me to the store and introducing me to the produce aisle and organic section. (I had never really been in either.) I did it with a lot of tweaks…nothing against how others eat on plan but I did it with a lot of deep S meals and no “purist” anything.
I started Feb 22nd, 2013 and I have lost 60 lbs. I am BLOWN AWAY at how easy it is, and how much I like it. I never thought I would like a diet. I originally thought maybe I could suffer through it to lose weight and then try to maintain with exercise? Instead I would claw someones eyes out if they tried to take this away from me. I will be a THM for life.
I am also loving trying new foods. I was a picky eater, but my taste buds have changed I guess. It is like a whole new world of yumminess has been opened to me. This is true especially with vegetables and fruit. Fruit taste like candy because I am not addicted to white sugar anymore, and veggies have so much flavor ( especially when you can add buttah!)
I hope this encourages you. I am so happy now. Not because I am at goal weight ( I still have a few more lbs to lose) but because for once I am headed in the right direction. I have gone from a loose size 20 to a size 6. My plantar fisciitus is gone. I feel great. I think my hypoglycemia is under control. I have not been to the doctor to have it checked but I love truvia and I am loving the desserts.
I also have never been so loved on by strangers. The support of the other thms on the facebook group and Pearl herself have made the journey so enjoyable. I am a new creation and want to shout it from the rooftops.” – Brooke W.
Linda - A Very Happy Canadian Trim Healthy Mama! December 03 2014Linda....."This book is awesome. The best eating plan I have ever been on. I am type 2 diabetic and my blood sugars have gone down so much, I might soon be off medication. My endocrinologist is amazed at my A1C readings and it is all because of this sensible "no diet" eating plan".
Trim Healthy Mama Success Stories November 11 2014
Click here to read and enjoy amazing success stories posted on the Trim Healthy Mama website. We will be bringing you our own success stories from the many people we have already introduced to the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle - the transformations have been amazing!