Konjac Facial Sponge French Green Clay - Ideal for Normal To Oily Skin
Konjac Sponge Company cleansing sponges are 100 percent natural, biodegradable, sustainable, and plant-based. Made with natural konjac fibre—a revolutionary vegetable fibre from the root of the Amorphophallus konjac plant—and pure volcanic-rock-filtered water, konjac sponges have been used for over a century in Japan. Konjac is alkaline and contains water; lipids; magnesium; zinc; vitamins A, C, E, and D; vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12; niacin; fatty acids; folic acid; and fibre. A moisture-rich plant fibre that is by nature alkaline, konjac balances the acidity of the skin and gently removes impurities while massaging and stimulating blood flow. A new way to naturally cleanse your skin!
Choose the sponge best suited to your skin type.
- The Original White Sponge: For all skin types. No clay added.
- French Pink Clay Sponge: Perfect for hypersensitive or tired, devitalized skin. French pink clay is a mix of red and white clays that cleanses deeply while gently exfoliating. Ideal for removing impurities and rejuvenating skin that has suffered from the weather or central heating.
- French Red Clay Sponge: Use on dry, mature, or sensitive skin. Loaded with iron oxide, red clay gently cleans, accelerates the regeneration process, and improves circulation for radiant, hydrated skin.
- French Green Clay Sponge: For normal to combination/oily skin types. Green clay absorbs dirt, oil, and bacteria while gently cleansing the pores.
- Bamboo Charcoal Sponge: Ideal for teens and those with oily/combination skin prone to breakouts. Bamboo charcoal contains activated carbon and various minerals that enhance absorptive ability, perfect for removing excess oil. A natural antioxidant, charcoal will help fight hard-to-reach, acne-causing bacteria.
USE AND CARE:
Wash the sponge thoroughly by plunging it in water and squeezing several times. If the sponge dries out, always allow it to fully absorb water before using. Gently massage the face and body in a circular motion to exfoliate dead skin cells and deeply cleanse. Your sponge should last several months, but once it starts to break down or look tired, it should be replaced. Rinse sponge before and after use and allow to air dry. Do not wring, as this may damage the sponge. It will harden when dry, so always re-hydrate in warm water before using. Discard if damaged (can be composted).